Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Shades of Blue

I am not a blue person. Except for a bag I permanently borrowed from my mom, a couple of shirts and one set of accessories to go with the regular jeans, most of my things are in the shades of green, red and orange. The flamboyant me finds blue plain and safe, unfeminine, sad, unnoticeable, unexciting… B.O.R.I.N.G!

But photography made me a convert. I would like to think that God must have used up too much yellow, red and orange to make sunsets more dramatic, planted too many pink flowers, roses and violets, created wide green meadows and thick brown forests. Left with nothing but BLUE in his palette, He didn't stop...and look what wonders He did with it. Amazing!


"How far can you see?" - Batad, Ifugao Province

"Boracay of the North" - Pagudpud Beach, Ilocos Norte

"welcome to paradise" - Aboard Superferry approaching Coron, Palawan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...