Friday, December 1, 2006

i lost weight!

now this is something to be happy and proud about: i lost 5 lbs! i still remember weighing 110 lbs last november 11 (in fact, last june i was 115!) and now i'm down to 105. not yet my ideal weight but very, very close to it.

my friends would probably remember that 3 years ago i lost 17 lbs in 3 months without really trying. i still ate 3x a day BUT what made the difference was the fact that i only ate rice for breakfast and avoided it the rest of the day. it was DIFFICULT, of course, but promise that if you give it a try, you'll get used to it after a few days (or weeks depending on level of determination). i also avoided regular coke and embraced coke light instead (ha,ha, who am i kidding?!!!)

funny because even if nothing came out of my relationship with that guy who inspired me to lose weight, the good thing was I ACTUALLY LOST WEIGHT. oh well, as the cliche goes: everything happens for a reason and the reason why i met him was to inspire me to lose weight. that simple, huh?!

since 2004 i regained a few pounds which i'm now trying to lose again...successfully. i hope this "losing" trend will continue so i can wear a nice sexy dress to my friend's wedding on December 28 and post a photo of me in bikini for my next beach adventure. eeeooooowwwww! :-))))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...