Wednesday, February 14, 2007

24 reasons why i love you

for the 24 beautiful red roses you sent me today...

1 - the way you comb my hair; if only for that i will forever keep my hair long
2 - i can tell
you everything and anything...and you won't be shocked
3 - you take me in your arms and you bring me to the most beautiful places
4 - how you always find a way to "WOW" me
5 - you always make sure i'm comfortabl
e; you set the AC to 17 knowing that anything less than that will make me chill (even if you're already sweating)
6 - the way we could just spend the whole day watching people and making fun of their conversations
7 - you always laugh at my jokes and my kaartehan
8 - you have a wonderful family i'm happy to be part of; you know how "weird" my family is yet you still chose to join the gang
9 - you worry about my worries and you always find a way to solve them
10 - you have a song for my scars and i love listening to it!
11 - the way you photograph me; you never fail to bring out my "inner smile"
12 - you love travelling and taking pictures as much as i do
13 - you give me a wake-up call whenever i have an early appointment
14 - you send me lots of chocolates for me to share with my friends and the kids
15 - you look like Ninoy Aquino and i'm proud of it!
16 - you are allergic to cats but you gave Yna flea collars and catnip toys
17 - how you always have time for me...even though we are miles apart i still feel like you're right here with me
18 - how you get along well with my friends
19 - when you tell me about your day and ask about mine...even letting me describe in detail how my day went
20 - how you never really care about how i look and what people will say
21 - you enjoy lying on a hammock by the beach as much as i do
22 - how you always make plans and talk about the future
23 - you prepare my bath, making sure water is HOT (the way i want it) and that i have enough bubbles to play with
24 - the way we cuddle and watch sunsets and sunrises together

Happy Valentines' Day ga...

i can still think of many reasons...so maybe next time you'll give me more roses? hihihi :-)

love-love...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...