Tuesday, February 28, 2006

The Eighth Wonder of the World


I may not appreciate paintings...

...but I do believe in photographs.

27 April 2005. The Banaue Rice Terraces in the Ifugao Province is everything I have watched, read and heard about yet it still caught me by surprise. Believed to be 2,000 years old, this national treasure is regarded as the eighth wonder of the world - a living and enduring proof of the ingenuity of man. I hope it survives thousands of years more.
______

went there with Marinette Reyes 
and Prof. Napoleon Abueva (Philippine National Artist for Sculpture)


<<< Go back to my Travel Page

3 comments:

  1. I noticed you had stopped by my rant site and returned the visit. I'm glad I did!

    The photos are wonderful! I'll be back to see more of them.

    I also have a blogspot where I post photos of the county I live in in Arkansas, USA. I love my home and think it is one of the most beautiful places on earth as you obviously do your own.

    Come by and visit. I'll leave the light on for ya'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOPS!

    I guess I should link the site.

    It's called, Exploring Izard County.

    Cheers!

    Denny

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...