Thursday, May 10, 2007

splash island

WE (me, mom, vincent, lourdes & maria) were at Splash Island in Binan, Laguna yesterday when Fil told me the news! Woohoo!!! I just couldn't contain my excitement after we talked on the phone and it's a good thing i was in a place where giant pool slides are abundant which gave me an excuse to scream. Aaaahhhhhhh.....(twists...turns) ...aahhhh...splash!!!

Who would have thought i'm 32? I resembled a 10-year old kid as i screamed my way down the giant twisting slides of the Tausug Trail and the Big Bamboo and got crazy riding the Rio Montanosa family raft ride which i took with lourdes and vincent. Of course, we didn't miss the fun machine-generated big waves of Agos Grandes, the massaging power of the Water Wahoo which attracted both kids and oldies and the Balsa River where we drifted along the gently-flowing water. The kids also tried the Magellan's Drop and the King Pilipit and the lifeguards had to literally pluck them out of the pool after they blew the whistle for the 5:00pm closing time.

What's fun is that Splash Island is just 10 minutes away from my parents' house in Muntinlupa. It's been there since forever and i plead 'guilty' for ignoring it all these years. I'm so happy to have finally experienced it!


<<< Go back to my Travel Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...