Wednesday, October 7, 2009

on my 35th birthday...


this photo of me and Racrac was captured by Fil last October 3, my 35th birthday, at the Yosemite National Park. This overlook is known as the tunnel view which offers a breathtaking scenery of the major popular attractions in the valley. Amidst the thick tourist crowd, we were lucky to find an "empty" spot to enjoy the view as if it's there for only us to see.

it was a fun and memorable birthday spent with family and wonderful friends. 

thank you Lord for the experiences of the past year
for my loving family and wonderful friends
for the good things that will remain happy memories
and the bad things i overcame and made me a better person...

help me in the days ahead
as i strive to make this year better than the last
may i grow to be stronger and better
and closer to your love, AMEN.

3 comments:

  1. hi carmel. maligayang kaarawan saiyo. i would say that you got a wonderful gift of a lifetime by visiting yosemite park on your birthday. i hope your family in philippines are ok. anyway, nice seeing your photos again. ingat lagi.
    -manny

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi manny. maybe next year i can celebrate my birthday in seattle? why not?! :) luckily my parents' house in Muntinlupa was saved from the flood. thanks for the bday greeting and for dropping by my site. take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi carmel,

    heizeline here,u saw my blog in LJ. so nice of you to leave a message. thank you and sorry if i replied just now. been a lil busy. anyway belated happy birthday! : ) I chanced upon ur blog more than a year ago when i was doing some research about fiancee visa, well yes I have a boyfriend who's there : ) and maybe that is why I find ur blogs really interesting so I keep coming back.Let me also take this chance to let u know that ur entries are inspiring, uv been living a sweet life. Keep writing! tc!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...