Thursday, February 9, 2012

Blog Reloaded

Last night i made a firm resolve to get my ass back to blogging. If i remember it right, my last post before i went on hiatus was about the Metallica concert i watched in December 2009. Since then i managed to scribble a couple of posts but that's just about it. Maybe because i got hooked with Facebook which is a more convenient way of reconnecting with friends/acquaintances and share one's life, experiences, triumphs and failures...just about anything and everything. It's a quick and easy tool, not as time-consuming or as demanding as maintaining a blog.

With the inescapable new Facebook default profile layout Timeline said to roll out in the next few weeks whether we like it or not, i thought that a better idea than that would be to resurrect my blog and immortalize important events in my life and not worry about anybody tampering with my layout!

This blog is for:

my family and friends to let them know how i value their love, company and friendship...

my son Racrac so he could read and reminisce the fun times (also the tough times) we had together...

my readers who I may not know personally but hope i have made them smile or helped them in any way...

and for myself because this is the place where i think, reflect, share and celebrate!


I am sooo backkkk!!! :)

Note: I'll try to catch up with what i've missed for the past 2 years and post them pre-dated. Don't worry i have my notes and drafts and facebook so i know exactly what happened when and where. That way, events in this blog will be presented in a chronological order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...