Friday, September 28, 2007

it's a boy!!!

At 19 weeks and 3 days, I underwent fetal survey yesterday to check on baby's development and seek obstetrical clearance to travel to the US next week. I was lying there trying to figure out baby's moving image on the screen when the doctor asked me "alam mo na ba kung ano baby mo?" I said "not yet doc, can you already tell if it's a girl or a boy?" She smiled then pointed on something on the screen and said "ayan o, may pototoy si baby....lalake yan!"

Wow! I'm going to have a baby boy! It's there, sticking out! hahaha. I just couldn't believe how much he has grown since our first ultrasound visit. And he's moving a lot now too!...I started to feel it last week when i entered 18 weeks.

Hello baby...can you hear mommy now? Daddy and mommy are so excited to see you but we have to wait until February. It's ok...mommy waited 33 years of her life to have you so what's 5 months more? We love you baby...

1 comment:

  1. khay!!!congrats to you and fil!!!you are truly blessed..my,my,your baby is one lucky boy!...cris

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...